Feb 6, 2020
RP Name: 501St GM Jedi FK Felix

Steam Name: Pactefa

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:137866579

What Country and Time zone are you from? Canada - EST

How did you come to GN?: I got Invited to join by Kes

Are you a current member of the Staff Team? Not yet

How long have you been a member of this community? (Approximately) 3 Months

Why do you want to join the GM Team?: I want to join the Game Master Team because I want to show my creativity and the imagination that I could use for an event! I also want to be able to spawn some ships for my aces trials or even

Why Should you be accepted?: I think I should be accepted because I can be very creative and I think I could be a good helper for trials or events! I also think that I could be a good addition for the server because I like the people that play on it and I also like the server, in general, I also truly believe in this server future!

Draft one entire Event Idea & Explain what you would do to make it a reality: (You may post more than one) A couple of Protocol droids would infiltrate the Venator but one of them would be a CIS spy and he would try to get some intel and locations of Republic base. At the same time, he would give our current location to all of the nearest CIS cruisers and they would board our ship led by General Grievous himself. The clones would have to find which Protocol droid is the spy and destroy it before it escapes with all the intel or before General Grievous kill everyone.

Availability: 5-7

Are you on our Discord server?: Yes

Do you know the current GM Rules?: Yes

What are your biggest weaknesses?: Sometimes I can be annoying but I am trying to work on that. I would also say that sometimes I can do stupid things.

Do you understand that if you are seen or reported abusing any of your GM powers, you will automatically be inserted into a demotion discussion? I do understand

TexasVII

Dec 22, 2019
I would like to see what creativity you can bring to the team. Your event is a little on the basic side, but... we always need short or simple events to keep us going. Some simple ideas like that can encourage new players to continue playing! Hope you do well. +1

Reactions: Pactefa

Wind//Tek//Khan

Dec 3, 2019
-1 for now, You say you are creative i want to see that in your Event Idea. Show us your creativity not just a basic event.