Texas's TMod Application

TexasVII

Dec 22, 2019
The server you are applying for: SWRP - Garry's Mod

RP Name: Texas

Steam Name: Texas VII

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:95624704

What Country and Time zone are you from? The United States of America, EST

How did you come to GN?: Through a friend.

How long have you been a member of this community? (Approximately)

I've been with the community for around a month.

Why do you want to join the Staff Team?: The reason I really want to join the staff team is that I just plainly want to support and assist the community with its problems. I've been staff before on a few servers and I have anyways enjoyed certain pieces of the position and it's always been fun working my way up in the community that I like being apart of. Even though I've hopped between servers and staff teams I've always loved working with my peers and helping out the people that need it. I can't really explain why I love staffing so much, but I made sure to wait a bit for this community because I actually want to stick with this community. I've asked plenty of people about the staffing experience on Galactica and everyone said that it is awesome and way less of a headache like IceFuse.

Why Should you be accepted?: I have years of experience staffing on many servers and I have always made my impact in the community. As in, with the smaller one-to-one interactions between staff and player. As well as, the bigger picture like affairs teams and staff meetings. I know I'm fully capable to do my duty. As I said in the question before I have already made sure that, myself, I am ready to commit to the team and the whole community as I become more known in the whole community. Again I feel I am fully qualified to do my assignment and I couldn't be more eager to start becoming apart of this community staff team and affairs teams.

Staff History:

Icefuse - MRP: Head Admin

DankRP - DarkRP: Head Admin/Co-Owner

Availability: Every day about 6+ hours

Are you on our Discord server?: Yes.

Do you know the current Rules of the Server you are applying for?: Yes.

Have you read our Staff Information & Rules?: Yes.

What are your biggest weaknesses?: I am a bit awkward when it comes to talking to people that I haven't talked to before.

Do you understand that if you are seen or reported abusing any of your staff powers, you will automatically be inserted into a demotion discussion? Yes, I do.

Thank you for reading and considering my application to the staff team

~ Texas VII

Last edited:

Jacob-Tal

Dec 1, 2019
+1 I've talked to you many times in-game and in TS and you seem really chill but professional. would make a great staff member

RileyS

Dec 9, 2019
Easiest +1 ever, as someone who is my fellow council member (slight flex ngl) he always works hard and he genuinely cares about the others of the community to the point where he takes the time out of his day to help those in need. He wouldn't just bee a great addition to the team, he would be one of the best additions to the team and I believe he would work hard to get the staff team to the best it can be. Also, lets be honest, his voice is cool too.

Kes

The DOH From Heaven
Staff member
Director of Human Resources
Dec 1, 2019
+1, good boi

Wind//Tek//Khan

Dec 3, 2019
have anyways enjoyed certain pieces of the position and it's always been fun working my way up in the community that I like being apart of.
This is the part that concerns me, before I +1 or -1, what are the parts you like and dislike?

TexasVII

Dec 22, 2019
This is the part that concerns me, before I +1 or -1, what are the parts you like and dislike?
Ya, I just dislike having to join every team that a staff member can join to be noticed in the team and community. The point I'm trying to make is being forced to overwork. If I like a department then I'll be glad to join.

Jason

Senior Moderator
Dec 1, 2019
U.S.A
+1 You've been doing well as a GM so far and you're a chill dude. I do find you're fit for the position.